A few questions about ichat, aim, and world of warcraft

Reaction score
Hello, I am brand new to Macs and just recently purchased a Macbook Pro four days ago. I'm getting used to some things and ran into a few difficulties that hopefully you guys can help me with. First, i tried opening ichat to see what it was but whenever I open the program nothing comes up whatsoever but it shows the program running. How should ichat work and how can I fix this? Secondly, I tried to download aim for mac but I keep getting an error message after it downloads saying something like the program cannot be opened. Lastly, I just started playing world of warcraft and I was wondering if there was a way I can switch between my programs running while wow is maximized? So far I found I can only do so if wow is not full screen and there is also the problem with right clicking because I use that as an in-game function and can't have it switching the screen everytime I use it. Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
Did you go to Preferences in iChat and add your account info?

20080527-j5d1bumx7ni6nfdu6ayihipnyg.jpg

I am not sure if the latest AIM software is compatible with Leopard, you may want to consider using Adium X.

I haven't tried it with a full screen game, but consider giving Spaces a try.

Good luck.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.