iTunes Problem/Error

B

batchcga

I just updated my iTunes to 4.7 from 4.6 and in the artist, genre and album columns across the top keep having the blue bar scroll across from left to right really fast. I can't stop it and have restarted it too. I have no idea what is going on and what would casue this. Any suggestions would be helpful. Thanks!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
have you tried deleting the preferences? thisll probably do it, its in this path:
mac hd>users>your user name>library>preferences>com.apple.itunes.plist. delete that plist file, restart your mac, it should work. if not, repair permissions at least 3 or 4 times to be sure, restarting after each, and if still nothing, get back to us.:mac:

OP
B

batchcga

Sorry my original post dosen't make too much sense, but in iTunes the menu bar in the iTunes window that has Genres, All (Artists) and Albums has the blue highlight bar scrolling across. It highlights Genres then moves to artists etc. like I am clicking on each one real quick. So the blue highlight bar looks like it is flickerng across the screen. I did what was suggested and it worked. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
batchcga said:
Sorry my original post dosen't make too much sense, but in iTunes the menu bar in the iTunes window that has Genres, All (Artists) and Albums has the blue highlight bar scrolling across. It highlights Genres then moves to artists etc. like I am clicking on each one real quick. So the blue highlight bar looks like it is flickerng across the screen. I did what was suggested and it worked. Thanks.
Thats what were here for:mac:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.