3rd day with my new 17" MBP

Reaction score
I am impressed. I have to admit I have loaded Vista via BootCamp and it runs as fast if not faster than my ThinkPad T61p (2.5Ghz.)

Now I have the best of both worlds on one of the best laptop screens I have ever sat in front of. The LED lighting is simply as good as I have seen in 17" screens. Large, sharp, saturated and nice to look at!

Airport Express will be here Friday!

Happy in Jacksonville

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
Sounds good. I was ecstatic when my 15.4" MBP came in. It's awesome isn't it. And the LCD is so awesome

Reaction score
I can't wait to get my new Mac this summer.

I decided to wait out for the new one's that are rumored to come out in Q3 so I hope it'll be worth it!

I've been so stoked on switching to a Mac that I've even been customizing my XP to look like a Mac. From Safari as my internet browser to backgrounds and custom logins :D

Nice to hear another user enjoying his or her Mac.

Best,
-AC.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
glad to hear you are enjoying your new mbp

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook 2.4 GHZ Core 2 Duo 2 GB ram 250 GB hardrive (Black)

I decided to wait out for the new one's that are rumored to come out in Q3 so I hope it'll be worth it!

I've been so stoked on switching to a Mac that I've even been customizing my XP to look like a Mac. From Safari as my internet browser to backgrounds and custom logins :D

Best,
-AC.

hahaha, i did that too before getting my mac. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 Dual 2.5

Best,
-AC.

X2 my XP machine was transforming into a mac... I finally got my Power PC G5 on Monday and I have been hooked. I have been grining from ear to ear...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.