• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Vancouver Store Opening

Reaction score
Who's going? I'll be there even though I don't need to buy anything right now. I wonder if the entrance is only through the mall or will there be an entrance through Seymour as well?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
is this the Mall in metropark?

OP
N
Reaction score
I am planning to take pictures on Opening day. Whats the best way to upload them for viewing by MacForums members? I have a .Mac account, and I think I still have some Google Blogger sites I can use. Any suggestions?

Thank

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
I'm pretty excited about the Apple Store coming to Vancouver....saves me from having to cross the line now !

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
pretty cool. Its the same size as many other stores like Bay St, Stonestown, Burlingame, San Francisco. did u get anything?

OP
N
Reaction score
Just got the T-Shirt, already have an iMac, Macbook Air, Apple TV, AEBS, iPhone ;D

I was surprised, I didn't think there would be that many people on a Saturday morning.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2015 15", Powerbook G4 17" 2004
I am planning to take pictures on Opening day. Whats the best way to upload them for viewing by MacForums members? I have a .Mac account, and I think I still have some Google Blogger sites I can use. Any suggestions?

Thank

photobucket

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
It took them an hour and twenty four minutes to hand out that last 1000th t-shirt. There were still a small number of people still waiting in line after that.

When customers entered, they were guided between all the cheering Apple staff to then end of the store.

Here are a few pics. As you can see the store has no front. It is wide open to the mall.

DSC05510.jpg

DSC05511.jpg

DSC05512.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerBook G4 15 inch 1.5 GHz, iMac
Why won't these things come to freakin Calgary?!?!?!?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini 2.5 i5/16Gb/500Gb/Radeon 6630M-256MB
iRye, Westworld on Center St not doin it for ya ? (used to live there)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.