Two questions from a newbie

Reaction score
Hi guy, I bought my first ever Macbook Black, but I also accidentally signed up to the .Mac trial (thought it was the normal Windows style registration), but I've realised my trial will expire in another month - the question is can I sign up again for another trial as I would probably need it for temp storage (idrive) next month.

Secondly, I was running quite a few applications and my memory (RAM) went to 31 mb, at this point computer was slow but the graphics was also really messed up, e.g. like it couldn't re-draw, is this because of low RAM or is my computer messed up?

Sorry if these questions seem dumb, they are just bugging me.

Thanks, will check back later.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
you cannot sign up to 2 imac trails

as for the RAM issue (31meg) its is lot clear what the problem is

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP-2.5Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, GeForce 8600M GT with 512MB, 250GB SATA, 8X Superdrive
idrive for temp storage? it cost 100$ a year. You can use getdropbox.com. They are in Beta and you get 2GIG for free and you get keep it even after they go public. If you want an invite, PM me your email and i will send you the invite to signup.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15". 2.4GHz. - 2GB RAM. - 60GB HD@7200 rpm.
Actually you can sign up for another .Mac trial, but you will need to use a different (ISP, etc) email addy than you used the first time. Of course everything you had on the first account will lost unless you join.

For the record, I don't recommend doing this, but it can be done.

Reaction score
idrive for temp storage? it cost 100$ a year. You can use getdropbox.com. They are in Beta and you get 2GIG for free and you get keep it even after they go public. If you want an invite, PM me your email and i will send you the invite to signup.

Wouldnt mind a invite for drop box :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.