• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Musicals and Broadways....

Reaction score
I am really into good Musicals and Broadways.
Like Annie and the little mermaid.

watch this and you will understand why, and trust me watch it to the end because it just gets better and better with every second.

And yes the crab is a black male and yes that is his real singing voice you can hear near the end perfectly pitching those high notes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2DUXVAg7oWg&feature=related

Tell me what you think :D

Reaction score
Disney's ability to design sets like that and present the story are just amazing!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Haha! Good musicals like Annie and The Little Mermaid... you sound like my girlfriend! You should go see or at least get the music to Rent, The Phantom of the Opera, Wicked and Sweeney Todd... they are amazing.

OP
T
Reaction score
Trust me I have been in many musical and broadway productions.
I have been auditioning for them since the age of 5 and I am 19 now.
I am hoping to soon start my own production and get it known which takes time but I am willing to take the small and many many many many many steps needed. But apparently it will be a bit easier if I do some musicals first and get them toured.

So i am thinking I will produce annie, oliver, guys and dolls, phantom of the opera and joseph and the technicolour dreamcoat.

Those should get me recognised :D

You will see :p

I will post here if I do start making it known and then you can all say you chat with me occasionally :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15". 2.4GHz. - 2GB RAM. - 60GB HD@7200 rpm.
Sounds to me like someone is more interested in fame, than success. :Smirk:

OP
T
Reaction score
nah I am more intrested in success than fame but it would be a great bonus to get famous along the way :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP 2.2C2D 2gb 15.4
that Hight note was amazing! I had to hear it again in disbelief :)

OP
T
Reaction score
haha I had to play it 4 times really loud on studio speakers to proove to myself that he actually sang that high note.

He is an amazing singer and to work with people like that is a dream of mine I hope to some day soon come true.

that Hight note was amazing! I had to hear it again in disbelief :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.