Accidentally deleted my "web.mac.com" Welcome

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24,2.33Ghz IntelCore2Duo,3GB RAM,750GB HardDrive,7600GT 256MB SDRAM Graphics,Final Cut Express
Was fooling around with my blog stuff, didn't like the Welcome.html page so I deleted it. Now I want to replace it with something new, but can't figure out how. It looks like I deleted my whole site!!! When I enter http://web.mac.com/my.name I get this big alert saying "We're sorry but we can't find the iWeb page you've requested. It's possible that:
· The address was entered incorrectly. Check your spelling and try again.
· The .Mac member of this name has either created a page and removed it or has never published an iWeb site.
· There is no .Mac member of this name. If you'd like this member name for yourself, sign up for a .Mac account right now and have your own iWeb site in minutes.

Can I get my old address back or Am I just out of luck?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 20" 2.4 Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo 4gig,Mac OS X Maverick, Macbook Intel 2gig, iPhone 3G
try just publishing your site again

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15". 2.4GHz. - 2GB RAM. - 60GB HD@7200 rpm.
Been there done that. You did delete it. But like podraig suggested, if the page is still in your iWeb application (not to be confused with the iWeb site), just published the site again. If not, you need to start from scratch.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.