• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

My Music :D

Reaction score
Ok so I have been spending the last 3 years of my life in college doing music technology and a btec music production course.

Over the years I have come up with some amazing arrangments that have achieved me an A/B Grade.

I have had a music myspace account for a while and now I have added a range of songs that I have done. Not all of them but a good selection.

The top of the list is the better ones and the bottom of the list is the ones not so good. Now people say even my bad ones are great but I am a perfectionist and even if it sounds good, I probably havnt worked on sound levels and phrasing so I do not consider it good.

Anyway I would love it if the great people of Mac Forums would visit my profile and have a listen to my songs. (if you want to add me you can, I will be adding many more new songs)

www.myspace.com/acecaringpianoboy

Thankyou.

eric

Retired Staff
Reaction score
i really like without you - well the piano anyway, the vocals are a little too "powerful" though most of the song. when she quiets down a bit, she's good (albiet a bit pitchy dawg ;)). but i do really like the composition.

for tifa leigh, it's very nice, just not my bag, a little to Tesh-y for me maybe?. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15". 2.4GHz. - 2GB RAM. - 60GB HD@7200 rpm.
I really liked "Apolagise", and I thought "Witout You' was good too. The wife asked what I was listening to, and she really liked "Without You". As for "Money money money", not my style of music but I like the artwork you included. And finally, as for "Battle of Hymn", it sounded too electronic to me.

Keep up the good work.

OP
T
Reaction score
@ eric - Yeah thats me playing piano :D took me 5 minutes to compose the whole song, and yeah I do admit that the vocals are patchy but she did have a massive cold and chesty cough and trust me when fully well and feeling fine her voice is like no other the song sounds tons better then :p but recording times in a college is limited because so many people want to use the studio. For Tifa Liegh is just experiment I was trying and if you can find out what the real name of the track is you get 100 eCoockies.

@ dacameraman - Why thankyou obviously alot of people now know the song apolagise because of timbaland but I still say it is a one republis song. And with the help of 2 friends I completley changed the beat and style, I thought sharing my version could one day get famous :p I am glad you like without you and your wife, if and when I become famous that will deffinatley be one of the first songs I release :D And honestly Battle of Hymn was a 15 minutes arranging job when I was bored for 15 minutes. I was pleased on the outcome seen as so little time was spent on it.

More comments welcome :D

Hopefully if I get reckognised enough I can be asked to compose more stuff and maybe release some of my own songs.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.