• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Sunday May 18th Group Interview

Reaction score
Im trying to apply for the mac enthusiast. I am extremely computer illeterate especially for a female but i'm worried since i only have a year in sales selling sunglass and glasses and at optometry.

I only use a mac.. Once you go mac you never go back. I'm just worried that my knowledge might not be as important as my sales experience. I read a few websites on people talking bout interviews. I am 23 female who knows the mac ox tiger inside and out but my mom has not upgraded to leopard but if i played with it for 10min i'd know it left n right. I was a PC user until about 03 and now if i go on a PC i get sooo frustrated! I had a powerbook g4 but one of my bros friends stole it outta my room i wish i couldget it back!

Anyways. I know they put people through training so i really do feel my knowledge wont help too much. Ive applied for so many jobs I feel so negative before the interview. Its a group interview.

Maybe someone of you can give me pointers? I was gonna wear shoes, dark blue jeans, and a black t. Cause the email says :Dress
Attire is as follows: wear whatever you feel the most comfortable and confident in, and whatever you feel fits you and the Apple brand best."

I really want with job cause all i do is sit on a macbook or my bb. WOULD have an iphone if ATT didnt suck around here. i have ipod touch. I have like the first apple laptop. Pretty much I LIVE for apple and to work for them would complete me while Ilm finishing school. jesus. I'm rambling im so nervous.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
You sound like one of their ideal candidates.

My only impression of what a Mac sales peeps should be:

They don't hard sell, they should be very good people persons, and they know about what they are selling.

You own macs and ipods, you probably know a lot about their product line-up, I am guessing you are not too shy.

I think you'll be fine, you should be confident - good luck

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.