Are there any sales in the Summer?

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I'm jumping on the mac wagon - going to college for an arts major and decided on a Macbook Pro. Now, since I'm going to school and all, would there be a sale on macs over the summer for new students? I've already applied a student discount, but would there be a time where it'd be greater?
I doubt that there's a clearance on Macbook Pros, but I just wanted to check and see before I placed my order.

Thanks, and I'm sure you'll be seeing more of me in a while.

Reaction score
they don't have sales, but they run a "buy a Mac get a free iPod Nano" promotion for students during the summer

OP
A
Reaction score
they don't have sales, but they run a "buy a Mac get a free iPod Nano" promotion for students during the summer
That sounds good. When does the sale start, do you know? I'd suppose the first day of Summer, but is that right?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
You also get 150-200 bucks off a MBP

Yeah with a student discount. They never actually have sales on their Hardware. And as far as the free nano with a mac goes, no one but apple would know when thats going to start, if they even do it again this summer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.