Find a stolen laptop?

Reaction score
My friend got her laptop stolen today. I heard that back to my mac could be used to take a picture of the person using it. This is only on leopard though. I was wondering if there is any other way she could do something like this to get her computer back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
did you have lojack or anything on the computer? if you didnt have anything installed before it was stolen your out of luck. make sure you report it stolen to the police. hopefully something comes up other than that prey really hard, it might just appear out of no where.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 2.16ghz 2gb ram 250gb HD
keep an eye out for you signing on to msn or anything like that. try to get mates to keep an eye out for you signing on too. you could try initiate a video chat but its unlikely they would accept. unless there total retards. another way is to try and trick them into emailing you there address via a crafty email to yourself. if they think they are getting a voucher for somthing or a free dvd or something they might reply with there address.

thats all i can think of

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.