3G iPhone Colors Choices

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook || 8GB iPhone
If the AT&T website is to believed we'll have some color choices coming to the iPhone line soon. Now showing on the AT&T website for current customers, iPhone Black. Can anyone say iPhone White?

iphone_black.png

In other news the 16gb iPhone is back in stock in O2 stores. Of course if you aren't trying to buy your iPhone at O2 you'll have no luck. The iPhone is still out of stock everywhere else . . .

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Can you provide a link????

OP
cjvdh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook || 8GB iPhone
Reaction score
Maybe it's some sort of mistake or something... I did some research and I saw some pics of the "new" iPhone from some forum in China and it was a white plastic phone with a camera in the front.

Personally, I don't care about the weight of the iPhone and aluminum looks so much cooler and classier, and it feels more robust as well, so that is more of a downgrade for me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook Intel 2 Duo Core.. 120 GB HD.. 3 GB Ram
Maybe it's some sort of mistake or something... I did some research and I saw some pics of the "new" iPhone from some forum in China and it was a white plastic phone with a camera in the front.

Personally, I don't care about the weight of the iPhone and aluminum looks so much cooler and classier, and it feels more robust as well, so that is more of a downgrade for me.

Unfortunately, I wouldn't pay attention to any pictures seen. Nobody really knows what iPhone 2.0 will look like. I would like to believe, however, that Apple will do what they can to make sure it is something that looks/feels nice so that people won't feel that it's a downgrade. I could be wrong, but I hope not :).

OP
cjvdh
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook || 8GB iPhone
Unfortunately, I wouldn't pay attention to any pictures seen. Nobody really knows what iPhone 2.0 will look like. I would like to believe, however, that Apple will do what they can to make sure it is something that looks/feels nice so that people won't feel that it's a downgrade. I could be wrong, but I hope not :).

Im sure apple will do its best :)

Also im pretty sure other colors are going to be available but i know for sure black is also going to be offered.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
How do you know for sure?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Because the link above showed it, duh! ;P

Reaction score

I agree. As far as I'm concerned anything with a plastic backing instead of aluminum like it is now is qutie a significant downgrade.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I agree. What makes it worse is the propensity for Apple's plastic based products to get scratched up so easily would very likely port over to a plastic based iPhone.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
Yea I agree to, I would really like to see a black polished aluminum

Reaction score
No matter what, nice work catching that AT&T posting! Black macbook, black iPhone... I'm seeing a pattern.

Matt Fauris

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
Yeah I put an image up and if you clicked on the image it would have took you to the link that I provided but someone keeps taking down my pictures.

I'm not seeing an image, but regardless, I'd just like to reinforce Kash's point that you need to provide a link to substantiate any rumors or news stories you'd like to share here. Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I'm not seeing an image, but regardless, I'd just like to reinforce Kash's point that you need to provide a link to substantiate any rumors or news stories you'd like to share here. Thanks.

If you go down a couple of posts Kash posted a picture of the link.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Gateway2000 P5-60. 66Mhz and 128 MB RAM.
It will cost more I am sure

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It will cost more I am sure

I don't see why it should... I mean your not paying more for different colors of the shuffle or nano, so why should we if there will be color selection(s) for the iPhone??

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.