itunes problem

Reaction score
When I click on the itunes icon in the dock,a question mark appears on the icon and the store does not open.

OP
S
Reaction score
When I click on the itunes icon in the dock,a question mark appears on the icon and the store does not open.
I typed address into browser and message appeared saying that server could not be found.Suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2010 MBP | 15" 2.4 GHz i5, 4GB
I'm not sure I fully understand your question - I definitely don't understand your second post, sorry. But as for the question mark: is it a question mark appearing on your dock? I believe this is what happens when there is a broken link. Try opening iTunes from your applications folder and, if it works, drag the icon out of the dock and then drag it back in to re-establish "connection" between the icon and program.

If that doesn't work, try re-installing iTunes from Apple's website.

OP
S
Reaction score
I'm not sure I fully understand your question - I definitely don't understand your second post, sorry. But as for the question mark: is it a question mark appearing on your dock? I believe this is what happens when there is a broken link. Try opening iTunes from your applications folder and, if it works, drag the icon out of the dock and then drag it back in to re-establish "connection" between the icon and program.

If that doesn't work, try re-installing iTunes from Apple's website.
Thank you-problem solved.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.