• The Mac-Forums Community Guidelines (linked at the top of every forum) are very clear, we respect US law and court precedence when it comes to legality of activity.

Therefore to clarify:
    • You may not discuss breaking DVD or BluRay encryption, copying, or "ripping" commercial, copy-protected DVDs.
    • This includes DVDs or BluRays you own. Even if you own the DVD or BluRay, it is still technically illegal under the DMCA to break the encryption. While some may argue otherwise, until the law is rewritten or the US Supreme Court strikes it down, we will adhere to the current intent of the law.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying unprotected movies or homemade DVDs.
    • You may discuss ripping or copying tools in the context that they are used for legal purposes as outlined in this post.

video out of sync in photo booth

Reaction score
hi
when i record video in photo booth im getting a slight time lag when video is out of sync with sound. does anyone know of a way to prevent this?

Also is there a way to use the isight camera in other apps such as i movie?

thanks

Reaction score
RE: video out of sync in photo booth!!!

Hi sorry I cannot help you because I don't have any idea about photo booth…..

Good luck!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
imac 2.16ghz 2gb ram 250gb HD
this problem tends to be to do with processing load. your not encoding any video in the background or anything are you? also has it always done this or just recently?

OP
M
Reaction score
Its started doing it recently. It was fine when i first got my mac.
I havent been running anything in the background video wise.

thanks

Reaction score
Fast forward 4 1/2 years and I'm having the same issue. We bought my son a MBP 13" for Christmas and he and his cousins recorded some very funny videos using Photo Booth. Unfortunately the audio trails the video by about 1-2 seconds.

Is there any way to prevent this?

Is there any way to edit these so I can re-sync the audio? I tried getting them into iMovie but it didn't seem to like the format. I'm sure this is end user error on my part.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.