bootcamp/windows problem!! need help!!!!

Reaction score
ok heres the problem i am trying to run windows on my mac via boot camp i have the disk it HAS SP2 the only thing is it came with a dell laptop for reinstallation if ever needed but whenever i try to install windows xp with SP2
i get to about 28% through the installation and it tells me that some really complicated long named file ending with .mLL cant be copied to my partion for window it gives me the choice of retrying the copying or skipping it completely. so after about 50 gazzillion try's at it again i gave in and skip only to find right after i do that there is another file that it cant do again ending in .mLL

does anyone know what the problem is?. is it my disk?.

PLEASE HELP!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini i5 (2014 High Sierra), iPhone X, Apple Watch, iPad Pro 12.9, AppleTV (4)
Most manufacturers restore disks are tailored and are hardware specific. So yes, to answer your question, it's your disk.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.