Hello All

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR2 SDRAM, 250 GB HDD, Mac OS X 10.5.3 Leopard
Hello all. Just wanted to say hi and I am new to the forums. I've been messing around with Mac's since before I can remember and fell in love instantly, especially since I discovered a nice little program called Final Cut Studio. Since I am an independent film maker, Mac's are right up my alley. You will see alot more of me around here, especially if I need any tech advice or help. See you all in the future!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Studio, M1 Max, 32 GB RAM, 2 TB SSD
Welcome to Mac Forums! You will find that we are a friendly bunch. Don't hesitate to post any questions you may have, but do try the Search function first.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook core 2 duo 2.1ghz 4gb memory and 8GB iPhone 3G
where can we check out your videos and stuff?

as long as its not just gay cowboys eating pudding... (hope you watch south park ....heh)

Reaction score
Welcome - there seems to be a regular flow of "switchers" lately.

OP
rbales427
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB DDR2 SDRAM, 250 GB HDD, Mac OS X 10.5.3 Leopard
As far as my videos go, I haven't been able to post any. I have submitted a couple of entries into the Sedona Film Festival in AZ. Won a couple prizes, but highest I got was 3rd. Only problem is, I can't post them on Youtube easily cause the shortest one I have is close to 40 mins long and it won't let me upload it. I'm currently trying to get a server host with my friend, but haven't gotten around to it. Still trying to consider how I want my layout done for my website.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.