Where's my post?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2 Ghz Core Duo
Okay, I'm new to this but I placed a posting up here a while ago. I even replied to someone that asked a question. I returned a little while later and my post was gone?

I see now it may have been more appropriate for another category Anyone know why this happens?

It is titled something like: "Alltel phones compatible with Mac"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
It may have been moved or removed if it was not in the correct forum.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
tfitzgerald,

Just use search with your username inserted. it will search and show up your post wherever it is... I use that myself when I can't find what I had posted...

Noel

EDIT: Another way is to click on your name above your avatar in one of your posts. It will let you select to "Find More Posts by tfitzgerald" N

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
tfitzgerald,

I tried to find your other post but was unable. I suspect the Admin's removed it for some reason. Maybe you PM schweb and ask.

Noel

bobtomay

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP '06 2.33 C2D 4GB 10.7; 13" MBA '14 1.8 i7 8GB 10.11; 21" iMac '13 2.9 i5 8GB 10.11; 6S
tfitzgerald,

I tried to find your other post but was unable. I suspect the Admin's removed it for some reason. Maybe you PM schweb and ask.

Noel

Noel, you could have just clicked on the link provided by rman, 3 days ago, to find the thread.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
wheres my thread? it was called CHDK on A430
even search turns up nothing... :(

should i repost? as it was 1 or 2 lines...

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
wheres my thread? it was called CHDK on A430
even search turns up nothing... :(

should i repost? as it was 1 or 2 lines...

I looked back through the titles of every thread you've ever posted and I don't see one by that name. Are you sure that was the thread name?

Also, if you check your Profile (click the Profile button at the top of the screen), it should show you every thread you're subscribed to that's had recent activity. Do you see anything familiar there?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Noel, you could have just clicked on the link provided by rman, 3 days ago, to find the thread.

I just saw his post yesterday. When I did look, I couldn't find it - the original post he "lost" that is... But thanks for the pointer.

Noel

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
I looked back through the titles of every thread you've ever posted and I don't see one by that name. Are you sure that was the thread name?

Also, if you check your Profile (click the Profile button at the top of the screen), it should show you every thread you're subscribed to that's had recent activity. Do you see anything familiar there?

yes that was the exact forum post, CHDK for/on A430 (doesn't matter search ed both, and searched for just chdk... anyway)

and its nowhere, which is weird, so would i repost? guess i would...

Reaction score
this happened to me exactly, it was about working in Bahrain. I checked it, then it said that the link couldn't be found and then suddenly i went back and then it wasn't there. It was missing. Seriously sometimes I wonder what happens here ! :eek:

cwa107

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14" MacBook Pro M1 Pro, 16GB RAM, 1TB SSD
this happened to me exactly, it was about working in Bahrain. I checked it, then it said that the link couldn't be found and then suddenly i went back and then it wasn't there. It was missing. Seriously sometimes I wonder what happens here ! :eek:

Occasionally we move threads to put them in a more appropriate forum. If you can't find one, you can check to see all threads you've created from your Profile options.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.