Internet Problems with XP Partition

Reaction score
Last week I had my Macbook Pro partitioned with XP. I am able to get onto the internet(wireless) on the OS (Leopard) side but not the XP side.

I had the partitioned done by Apple Support store locally and there are no visible issues with it.

Does anyone know what the problem is and what I have to do to get it going?

I had to get XP because I have to access my client site remotely and they only have their system set up with windows. I have tried with the mac os but it wouldn;t connect so I had to partition windows.

Help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13 inch 2012 Air
after you do the partition you still have to install the drivers using the apple cd. without the apple drivers lots of things wont work.

what you can try is right clicking the network icon next to the clock and choose repair. sometimes this fixes it and also sometimes it fixes issues with no networks found.

if there is still no connection double click the single computer icon next to the clock then click view wireless networks and see if your network is listed. if it is double click it to connect. you may need your network key if its a closed network.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.