VERY VERY STUPID Question :(

Reaction score
heyy.. im not new to my mac.. but for some things i am like front row and the DVD player

what is the difference between FRONT ROW and the DVD Player

what is front row?.. like i no how to get to it and all that... but like i don't even no what it is??:|

(oh ya.. this is for the MACBOOK [13" white.. leopard.. intel core duo 2])

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
Front Row is just a pretty front end for accessing various media on your Mac, such as DVDs, Movies, and Music. DVD Player is just an application for watching DVDs

OP
S
Reaction score
ohhh ok i get it i get it!!! yaa.. but once you put a DVD in how to you get it to the DVD player and not to front row... and what do you think a dvd is better to watch in???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black Macbook C2D 2GHz 3GB RAM 250GB HD iPhone 4 iPad 3G
I honestly don't use either, I prefer VLC for all of my videos, including DVDs.

Reaction score
Do DVDs show up in Front Row? I've never tried it. I use DVD Player. I'm pretty sure the remote works with DVD Player too.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
Do DVDs show up in Front Row? I've never tried it. I use DVD Player. I'm pretty sure the remote works with DVD Player too.

dvds appear in front row, but usually dvd player pops up first, so i got to close it or just maximize it to full screen... there should be an option to open the currently playing file in frontrow, hear that APPLE?!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.