[Purchase] - Shipping everywhere

Reaction score
Hi all mac-forum Members,

I am new here, I have just registered my account.
And I am fresher in the MAC-World, but my friend has already reviewed me the Mac and the mainly things that's worth to known. Now I am thinking of buying an Mac, maybe an 20 oe 24" iMac, but as far as here it has not been succesfulled in me, because first of all, I had thought, that I will inquire about the apple.com - store, but they had told me, that they are not be able to ship here (now I live in Hungary...). So, Here are the prices are very high, and I have distinguished with the kind of American prices, and here the prices are duble, than in America. Omg... Yeah before this I had been thinking of the custom tariff and any other prices, but maybe without the taxes and calculated into this the custom tariff, it will not be so expensive, that it will take double price, than in the other countries. I cannot believe my eyes, that what an fantastic prices are in the other abroad countries, but in Hungary Omg, no comment.
And now that is why I am here, because I want to request you a bit prompts about the shops, the mac shops, that what are, which shipping everywhere in the world? Because as far as here I have not found any good facilities.

It will be really great, if you will help me, I will be very happy, very-very.
Thanks in advance, people. Have a good evening.

:) :Smirk:

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
No legitimate store in the USA will ship a Mac to you in Europe - it breaks their legal agreement with Apple, and the shop could find itself blacklisted.

You only have 2 options

1. If you have a friend in the States, you can send the money to them, deliver to their address and then they can ship the unit on to you.

2. How I got my mac (I am in the UK, visited Budapest last year - nice city). Go on ebay and find a seller with a good rep. Most USA sellers may say that they ship to the USA only. Just email the seller and ask if they will ship to you if you pay the extra cost. Most of the time they say yes because they haven't considered that buyers outside the US will be interested. Once you have agreed the airfreight charge, and if you win the auction, then you have a lovelly mac from the states

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Note moved to a better forum: Switcher Hangout >

OP
mlesti
Reaction score
No legitimate store in the USA will ship a Mac to you in Europe - it breaks their legal agreement with Apple, and the shop could find itself blacklisted.

You only have 2 options

1. If you have a friend in the States, you can send the money to them, deliver to their address and then they can ship the unit on to you.

2. How I got my mac (I am in the UK, visited Budapest last year - nice city). Go on ebay and find a seller with a good rep. Most USA sellers may say that they ship to the USA only. Just email the seller and ask if they will ship to you if you pay the extra cost. Most of the time they say yes because they haven't considered that buyers outside the US will be interested. Once you have agreed the airfreight charge, and if you win the auction, then you have a lovelly mac from the states

Louishen, thank you very much for the prompts.
Then I will try the kind of ebay buying.

Thanks a lot, have a nice day.;D

OP
mlesti
Reaction score
I am again here. So, I have registered at ebay.com, and yesterday I had sent so 10-15 messages... but today the system doesn't allow to me, that I send again new messages... I don't know, why has been that...

Please help me. Thx.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.