Apple Remote Desktop to Windows XP

Reaction score
Anyone hav any links for me or experience with Apple RDT (Version 3.0?) to Windows XP? As a soon to be new switcher I need to remote into my Windows XP machine at work and will be actually working on that machine not just viewing files. Thanks for the help. If I can do this and boot camp when I need to play games or run windows locally (getting a Mac pro) no need for a WinBox at my house. Casual once a month gamer not every night where I need a major frag box. Call of Duty 4 is just a great way to relieve stress! The NVidia 8800 card on the MacPro will be fine for that I think.

OP
Z
Reaction score
Thanks! That I will use I didnt know about that. Truly get the best of all worlds OS X for home/personal/video tasks, Still have real time access to work PC in real time and being able to use that remotely and Boot Camp Vista for gaming and when I have to use a Windows PC for local work.

Gee with a platform like this Apple should be at 10% Market Share in no time
Would that change the company? Subject for another thread.

Mike Ditka once said after the Bears Super Bowl victory agains the Patriots 20 years ago:
" We had no problem handling and dealing with adversity but it was success that killed us"

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
yea, it's a bonus to be able to use multiple platforms readily :) The thing I like about the MS one is you can change connection settings readily and save the connection, along with uname and pass etc.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.