What .com name should i use?

W

WilliS

Title says it all... im going to create a website sorta like collegehumor.com / albinoblacksheep.com / ebaumsworld.com

im kicking around some names, i cant decide on a name :-\

tell me what you think is good

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMac G4 Cube 450mhz 832mb
those all sound like corny action movies like armageddon or such with .com slapped on the end. will the site cater more to mac users or what?

OP
W

WilliS

my plans are for a sorta colllegehumor.com / ebaumsworld.com / albinoblacksheep.com content i think

im not really sure.. i just picked out a webhost... which asked me what domain name i wanted... but never really said it was registering it for me...so we shall see...it probably just gave me a static ip somewhere out there in the net-world, and ill have to link a domain name to it... oh well

** it will be developed on a mac... but its not catering to anyone really

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Dual 2.2GHz powered by AMD Opteron - *Sends G5 & 8Gb Ram to scrap heap* Yeah! finally switched BACK!
It doesn't matter really what domain name you choose, so long as it's well advertised.

OP
W

WilliS

yea i agree

i chose negativevelocity.com

now time to make something of it lol

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.