• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Mario Kart for Wii?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
Does anyone have this? Because its pretty amazing. Great game, great multiplayer (no lag, even worldwide).

If anyone wants to play, check my signature!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
dont have it yet will be getting it in a couple of days

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I got it yesterday and it is a blast to play, however GTA IV is out tomorrow and I will be devoting much more playing time toward that. :)

OP
XMARLTONX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
I got it yesterday and it is a blast to play, however GTA IV is out tomorrow and I will be devoting much more playing time toward that. :)

I hear ya. Thats the one drawback to Wii. No GTA.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac, 2.8G, 24", 2 gig ram and it feels good
Classic game, but GTA will have me very busy.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
13" MBP, 2.26GHz, 8gb RAM
Thinking about it but not sure. Don't have a whole lot of time for Wii these days...

Reaction score
I played it at my friends house last week, It was very fun. We had a few great multiplayer races. The steering wheel was really fun, but felt a bit odd, I'm too used to the Driving Force Pro on my PS2.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch 2 GHz C2D imac (5,1) with 3GB DDR2 RAM, X1600 (128MB memory) GPU - OSX 10.6.3
To the OP:

I have had a little play of MK Wii aat the shops with the steering wheel, and it's nice. But in your mind what makes this MK so much better than all the ones previous to it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac - 24", 2.8 GHz Extreme, 2GB RAM, 500GB HD | iPod Nano 3G, 4GB
Very fun game. I think it's more difficult to master than the old versions because of the actual steering of the controller. I definitely pressed the left and right directional pad to turn way too much and ended up hitting the wall or driving off the course.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
BlackBook 2.2ghz, 160 gig Hard Drive, 4 gigs of RAM, Leopard 10.5.2
It's been out for a while in the UK and its one of the best multi player games Ive ever played, especially on line. Il take your friend code and look for ya online.Prepare to be red shelled from yours truly. Peace. Ry-Grade

Reaction score
To Original Post:
I am hoping top buy it this week and I will be adding you if that is ok?? Will be fun to play against you seen as you will have a bit of experience over me, getting used to the controls already, I hope to get online with MCWii asap I am using the internet channel on the wii to type this right now :D

OP
XMARLTONX
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
3.06 iMac i3|12GB|500GB
To Original Post:
I am hoping top buy it this week and I will be adding you if that is ok?? Will be fun to play against you seen as you will have a bit of experience over me, getting used to the controls already, I hope to get online with MCWii asap I am using the internet channel on the wii to type this right now :D

Cool! Gotta love the internet channel. Head over to Wiicade.com when you get a chance with it =)

Sure add me we'll have some races =) Whats you MK #?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.