• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

When does apple usually release its next batch of macs?

Reaction score
I was toying with the idea of getting a new mac, and was wondering when the newest G5 would be out? any educated guesses? I always seem to have the worst timing when buying...

C

ChicoWeb

I don't really think there is any rhymne or reason. They launch when they are ready too.

M

Mark Raven

If you want to buy at the BEST time, just wait until a new PowerMac G5 is released and get it right away. That guide that was linked above says it shouldn't be too long.

T

Temporary

Usually once 6 months have elapsed since a product has been updated, its a bad idea to buy it....but it's not always the case

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz Black 4GB;iPod Touch 8GB;iPod mini 4GB silver;Logitech MX1000;
true, the same thing happened with my emac,
2 weeks after i bought my emac the 3rd gen was out. wish i was on the forum then.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.