Introducing Myself

Reaction score
Hello,
My name is Brandon. I am soon to be a new owner of an IMAC as soon as it is delivered to my door step. I am very excited to say the least. I'am slowly starting a Videography business that specializes in the Outdoor Sportsmans market ie. hunting, fishing,etc. I use a camoflauged Sony PD170 and lots of other gear such as glidecams etc. I will be using final cut pro to edit and publish my footage and hope to one day hit the big time. I am going to be putting a show on an internet hunting channel that is due to be launched by hopefully this fall. I am working on footage for a Show Trailer to send to potential sponsors at the moment.
Well now that I have bored you with that lets get to the mac stuff. I have only seen macs and have very very limited knowledge outside of watching a producer that is training me in videography use one. My goal here is to pick up some info and to make friends who are using these things for help on occasion. Sometimes its not what you know but who you know. So thats a bit about me and I look forward to meeting some of you.
Just alittle bit more about me. I am 30 years old and Married with two boys 4 and 2 and one girl 8 months old. I am a Commercial\Industrial service technitian in the HVAC field. So any Questions about A\C problems, I can definatly help with that. Maybe in the future I will be able to give advice on MACS.......

Thanks.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
Welcome to the forums! I'm not a video expert myself, but you'll find a wealth of knowledge and experience here amongst the members. Rarely have I seen a question go without a competent (or seemingly competent.. LOL!) answer. I know I've learned quite a bit just reading and participating and it's given me that much more to give back.

I might have to hit you up on HVAC advice myself... had this house for four years now, and it's been crazy trying to keep the temperature under control in this place. Anywho.. looking forward to seeing what you produce with yoru new Mac and the show.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
Welcome, Brandon! Given the opportunity, your avatar would be mounted on my wall! Nice buck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.