Thank you

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Matte Macbook Pro 2.5Ghz 4gb RAM 250gb HD, 60gb iPod Classic maxed, iPod shuffle
I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me out over the past few weeks with all the questions I have had in the past couple weeks.

I'm glad to have my 2.5Ghz, 4gb RAM MBP and even though I am sure I will have more questions over time, I get to finally learn and figure out some of the stuff on my own now..and it feels good!

My next adventure is to get Windows XP, and parallels, so I can get my windows programs running that I know I can't run on Mac and there are no real alternatives. I know, I know...not the best thing to get windows on my mac but it has to be done...it will be used as little as possible.

Anyways, thanks again for all the help everyone has had to offer so far.

Eric

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I just wanted to thank everyone who has helped me out over the past few weeks with all the questions I have had in the past couple weeks.

I'm glad to have my 2.5Ghz, 4gb RAM MBP and even though I am sure I will have more questions over time, I get to finally learn and figure out some of the stuff on my own now..and it feels good!

My next adventure is to get Windows XP, and parallels, so I can get my windows programs running that I know I can't run on Mac and there are no real alternatives. I know, I know...not the best thing to get windows on my mac but it has to be done...it will be used as little as possible.

Anyways, thanks again for all the help everyone has had to offer so far.

Eric

Glad you found the support you needed Eric, it's why we're here :)

Now that you've learned so much, stick around and keep participating, there's always something new. And you'll be amazed at how quickly you'll be the one turning around and answering others questions. :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.