Video Recording Application [pic]

Reaction score
Im looking for a really basic application to record video and save it as a file. I took this screenshot from the film "I am legend" which seems to be the exact thing im looking for.

Any idea what application this is?
20080420-gpba5n793h96kfkundd3w1x981.jpg

Reaction score
Where are you trying to record from? Off a digital camera attached to your computer? Probably iMovie or Quicktime Pro is the simplest way to do it.

I haven't seen I am Legend, and it's possible that they were using an actual application, but most of the graphics and computer programs in movies and tv shows aren't real. That was probably a big blue screen that visual effects people filled in with neat looking stuff.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
I haven't seen I am Legend, and it's possible that they were using an actual application, but most of the graphics and computer programs in movies and tv shows aren't real. That was probably a big blue screen that visual effects people filled in with neat looking stuff.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

Actually that would be the norm, apps would be too iffy compared to a pre-prepared film.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.