New MBA Owner

Reaction score
Hi,

First off, thanks to everyone who posts as I found the forum a valuable resource when picking my first mac.

I've had the MBA for about a week now. Just absolutely love it. For 90% of what I do at home (key is that it is a non-work machine) it's wonderful. Web, email, Itunes, Iphoto, Slingbox, all work great. I've not had a single issue. If I have any quibbles it's in the hard drive size. I know that I'm going to run out of space at 80 gb. Right now if you could get a 128mb SSD with it, I'd call it perfect.

But anyway, just wanted to pass along that I've had absolutely no issues whatsoever, and am a very happy convert.

Thanks,

S

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" MacBook Pro 4GB 500GB 2.4Ghz
Did you Mean a 128GB SSD?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Congrats on the purchase and glad your happy with it! Welcome to Mac :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
congrats on the new MBA and s you make your switch search around here i am sure you will find a ton of information to make your switch easier.

Reaction score
Its always nice to here of people who are happy with their purchases. Congrats to you my friend

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.