PictureFlow, a widget to show your pictures!

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

This is my first post and I would like to introduce you to a project I have been working on:

PictureFlow!

PictureFlow is implemented almost entirely as a Quartz Composition and flips through your pictures slowly (like coverflow in iTunes) as a widget on your dashboard. Unfortunately due to security issues, several external programs are required but can be run from the widget by flipping it over. An external AppleScript program called PictureGen overcomes these security issues by creating a list of all of your pictures, so make sure you run it every now and then to update your PictureFlow pictures.

Inside the DMG file is everything you will need, so make sure you take a read of the readme. This widget ain't straight forward!

Note: Leopard only. Tiger has too many issues to get it working, sorry :(

Any issues/bugs/thanks, email me at [email protected]

EDIT:
Download Release Candidate 3

Seven days is how long is this beta will be downloadable. After that, it will no longer be available. YouSendIt stops hosting it on the 22nd of April at 11pm GMT, so get it while it's hot!

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

Picture 3.png

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 2.4GHz 2GB RAM 320GB HD
where is it? coming soon...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.