Wait?

Reaction score
So I'm going to get an iphone pretty soon here, and I recently heard that they're coming coming out with the 3G soon. Does anyone know what any of the new features that the new gen phone will have. Is it worth waiting? Thanks in advanced.

-Cody

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2019 iMac 27"; 2020 M1 MacBook Air; macOS up-to-date... always.
No one knows squat. Rumors are just that... rumors.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac (Aluminum), MacBook (Core Duo), iPod (Classic), 16GB iPhone 3G
I didn't wait. Psh. I decided to get myself one (a few months ago) and told myself, if they release a 3G one, I'll buy it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, Santa Rosa Penryn 2.5 Core2Duo, 250 gig HDD, 2 Gigs, 512 G8600
I'm waiting until 2.0 hardware comes out. There is a pretty good idea that its more than likely going to have 3G support. But it might not be here over the summer. Who knows.

I don't live in a 3g area (we were told we were suppose to get it last summer ... **** you Atnt)

the real reason i have been prevented from buying the jesus phone is lack of ichat and MMS support ... that of course can be done thought firmware. Video would be nice but ... not needed.

Basically i'm waiting to see what hardware 2.0 does ... i'm getting it anyway, i just don't want to not have features i could have but wouldn't be able to get if i got a 1.0 device.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP Unibody 2.53Ghz 4GB RAM 250GB HD,VERIZON iPhone 4,SIG P238 ,iPad,6th Gen iPod NANO
go get urself one now.... when the 3G comes out. put up on Ebay and sell it to someone in Europe (They pay big bucks for iPhones I sold my used scuffed up iPhone to some guy in Ireland for $500.00) And then go buy the 3G. the iPhone is way cool and there are tons of 3rd party apps you can download free if you jailbreak.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2x 2.2 C2D MBP 15", 3x Mac Classic, Mac Mini, iPhone 3G, Clamshell
Read this, O2 just dropped their prices for the iPhone by 100 pounds!

gets you thinking... maybe, just maybe...

And it will stay that way until June(according to the article)!! so maybe on the one year anniversary of the iPhone the 3G comes out?!?!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.