Changing shipping address

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 1GB RAM 80 GB Combo Drive
I ordered a case with my MacBook. The case sent out first (as it's shipped as items are available) and now I can't change my shipping address. The reason I want to do this is because I leave for spring break today and wanted my computer before I left. I overnighted it purposely for that but I failed to realize that it said it wouldn't even ship out for 1-3 business days. I have to wait about an hour for the support line to open but I wanted to get everyones take on it here. Do you think Apple would change the shipping address for me despite the fact that the case will be here today?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16GHz C2D, 160gb 5400rpm HD, 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
If it's already been shipped out... there's nothing apple can do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
amanda,

I think the train may already be out of the station... you may have to wait until you return from Spring break to get it (or delay leaving if you really need the mac with you).

But call Apple and see what they say...

Noel

OP
Amanda
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 1GB RAM 80 GB Combo Drive
Good news. I called and since the case was the only thing shipped out, I was able to have it redirected here. I should recieve it tomorrow. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook, 2.2 GHz, 4GB RAM
Amanda,

Great. Always good to get a positive response...

Noel

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.