New Case - its perfect!

Reaction score
I would love something like that... but what would make it perfect would be if it had a belt clip! Anyone know of something just like this that also has a belt clip?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
How well do you guys think this will actually protect when it's dropped?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
^^ better than no case at all. It would have helped me a few months ago when my screen started accumulating tiny chips in the upper right hand corner, and I have never dropped it. I have no idea how it's getting chipped, but they seem to be accumulating.

Reaction score
Hmmm... Interesting... maybe from when you put it in your pocket? What other cases did you look at?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.0GHz, 8GB iPhone
I have an Incase hardshell case that I really like but it doesn't have screen protection. I wonder how well the touch-thru works..?

OP
H
Reaction score
I'll hopefully get it next week, and let everyone know how I got on...

OP
H
Reaction score
I bought the agent 18 case, didnt like that as it didnt protect the screen - I got some of those sticky plastic things, but I didnt like that either as the screen felt wrong!

I also got a silicon case, but it didnt fit properly, so I hope this is one is right!

Reaction score
I'd love something like the one you posted about at the top, but I'd need it to not only protect the screen while allowing the touch screen to function but also a belt clip... anyone have any ideas??

OP
H
Reaction score
I got it today, it feels alright but the on off switch at the top is almost impossible to press, and it doesnt fit into the dock, which they could do quite easily. The screen function is alright, but it isnt the same, and the chrome cover is annoying as it keeps on reflecting the sun into my eyes!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
I just ordered one. I had a rubber one purchased from the Apple store and I also had an Agent 18 case which completely scratched up the back of the iPhone. I decided it wouldn't be any worse to use no case at all so I've been free of one for a few months now. Now that I got my iPhone replaced, I am hoping this one keeps it nice and clean.

Reaction score
That's a deal breaker for me. Anyone have any solutions to a case as close to the one as hugo got but that also has a belt clip?

OP
H
Reaction score
I must say I dont really like it - sure its better than nothing but im used to lightly touching the screen and it working - its frustrating if I need to press hard every time!

Reaction score
I've looked around a bit for cases for the iphone and one thing I'd definitely want is something that protects the screen (not the film kind) while I can still touch it and have it work however, I think the case you got is the only one that exists...

Anyone out there find another one like it???

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Quad 2.8GHz Mac Pro, Edge iPhone
ugh, they said the release date for this case is next Friday. I don't know if I can wait a week for the case.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66 Ghz 12 core Mac Pro (5.1 flash) High sierra
I have had success with both the Marware Quickview case, as well as iSkin's revo and revo Clip

http://www.marware.com/PRODUCTS/iPhone-Products/Quick-Vue-for-iPhone

http://iskin.com/store/i2shop_revo.tpl

I honestly find that the Revo Clip is quite bulky, however, its the only clip that offers protection of silicone once you remove the iPhone from the clip/holder. At least I like the way they've designed it. I am rather rough with my gear and don't mind paying extra for good protection. I'm on my second Marware case (unfortunate incident) and waiting for the second iSkin Revo Clip. I dare not say that they break easy, the quickview is not for rugged outdoor use. The iSkin is. I guess there are trade offs for everything!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.