• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Bud Light Presents... Real Men of Genius

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" G4 iMac dome, 1.25 ghz, OS 10.5.4. 5th Gen 80gb iPod Video
I love these radio commercials. Just google "real men of genius" or "real american heroes" and you'll find lots of links to audio files for listening and/or downloading. Here's one that lists 78 of them:

http://thefuntimesguide.com/2004/10/bud_light_real.php

Which one is your favorite?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I love those commercials! I also like the "man laws" commercials, but I don't think they're doing those anymore.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Silver M1 iMac 512/16/8/8 macOS 11.6
The Bud Light commercials are stacks better than that so called Bud Light beer lol. Take it from an international beer sampler. Best US beer? Millers Genuine Draught by a country mile, as we say here in Australia when meaning a long, long way.

Reaction score
The Bud Light commercials are stacks better than that so called Bud Light beer lol. Take it from an international beer sampler. Best US beer? Millers Genuine Draught by a country mile, as we say here in Australia when meaning a long, long way.

I dont get it? the best US beer is yeugling, brewed and bottled in pottsville, PA. Sure they have a couple different beers, but the BEST is their black and tan, right up against their yeungling premium... mmm good

MGD? That is one joke of a beer, but I guess I am biased as I cannot stand any miller beer. Would much rather drink anything made by budwieser, as a last resort if yeungling products are not available...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 13.3 inch, white, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB 667 DDR2 SDRAM - 2x1GB,250GB Serial ATA Drive
Good American Beer ?

If you want good American beer I suggest going to a family own or small microbrewery. That is the only place you will find a beer brewed on american soil that is actually American. Even then - they brew it in European style.
MGD is nasty.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook CoreDuo 2Ghz 768M RAM
If you want good American beer I suggest going to a family own or small microbrewery. That is the only place you will find a beer brewed on american soil that is actually American. Even then - they brew it in European style.
MGD is nasty.

Amen to that. I hate the mass-produced swill that American breweries try to pass off as beer.
Microbrews FTW!
It's one thing I love about Oregon - the microbreweries (especially the lesser known ones along the Oregon coast).

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.