Just bought a new MacBook!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White Macbook 1GB RAM 80 GB Combo Drive
All of you who told me that patience is a virtue, you were absolutely 100% correct.

I went on and on about buying an older MacBook now for the money I had and just upgrading it. I waited like a lot of you advised and found a refurbished MacBook for $799. No CD burner but hey, my windows computer has that anyhow.

Product / Part No.
Unit Price

Qty

Ext. Price
INCASE NEOPRENE SLEEVE 15.4"-BLK/BLK-USA
TL991LL/A

$34.95

$34.95

RFB MB 13/2.0/2X512/80/COMBO:WHITE-USA
FB061LL/A

$799.00

$799.00

SubTotal: $833.95
Tax: $60.27
Shipping Charge: $27.00
Total: $921.22

As you can imagine, I'm extremely excited. I even chose overnight shipping! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
White MacBook Intel C2D 2.2GHz, 2G, 250G, SD, Leopard.
Congratulations Amanda!!!!!!!! All the best to you with your new MacBook. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
Congrats on the new macbook!!! I cant wait to get mine either lol, from what i see waiting just makes it an even better experience... Oh and do you realize you ordered a case for a macbook pro and not a regular macbook? macbooks are 13 inches and you ordered a 15.4 inch case. Anyways congrats again you lucky.... lol

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro M1 Pro - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - macOS Monterey
That's the same model I have!

I'll tell you right now, that machine is going to do just about everything you can throw at it.

I recommend upping the RAM to 2 Gigs when you get the chance (do it third party and save yourself a ton of money), because it will make the system a lot faster.

Enjoy it! It's a great machine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
Congrats! You might want to find a case that fits properly, though. That case is for the MacBook Pro. Anyway, I remember the day before my Mac arrived. I was going nuts in anticipation! Good times, though!

OP
Amanda
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks for pointing that out, I didn't realize it was discontinued either so I'm going to cancel it because it would take about a month. I already ordered a 13 inch one from Amazon.

It should be here tomorrow! :)

OP
Amanda
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unfortunately, it shipped before I could get a chance to call and cancel. My MacBook didn't ship yet though which led me to call them and ask why they didn't ship at the time and the woman said that's normal. She said computers take a little longer and that them being shipped separately won't cost me any extra. I paid for overnight shipping though and my computer hasn't even left Apple yet. That doesn't seem right to me.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
Well there is a difference between processing time and shipping time...They have to process your order before they ship it. So when you pay for overnight shipping, that means overnight after it gets out of their warehouse, not overnight after you order it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16GHz C2D, 160gb 5400rpm HD, 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
congrats on the purchase. you will love it!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
Nice to know it was worth the wait

OP
Amanda
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well there is a difference between processing time and shipping time...They have to process your order before they ship it. So when you pay for overnight shipping, that means overnight after it gets out of their warehouse, not overnight after you order it.

Ah thanks, do you think they would change my shipping address for the actual computer if I called them? I can't change it online because the case is already shipping to my house. I will be home to get the case but I won't be home to get the computer.

Thanks for the help and good wishes everyone! :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.