• This forum is for posting news stories or links from rumor sites. When you start a thread, please include a link to the site you're referencing.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM TO ASK "WHAT IF?" TYPE QUESTIONS.

THIS IS NOT A FORUM FOR ASKING QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW TO USE YOUR MAC OR SOFTWARE.

This is a NEWS and RUMORS forum as the name implies. If your thread is neither of those things, then please find the appropriate forum to ask your question.

If you don't have a link to a news story, do not post the thread here.

If you don't follow these rules, then your post may be deleted.

Apple bound for Bristol?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Apple has added Bristol to its list of UK retail store destinations, according to an unconfirmed report.

ifoAppleStore says that the store will be in an unknown location near to the Broadmead development and could open by November.

I really hope this is true :)

I'd guess that it will be in the new part that they've been building for last year or so. I think that's due for completion by the end of this summer....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 13.3"
And still no store in Edinburgh, scotlands capital city! A place full of rich students who are just gagging to let there daddy buy them a mac!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac G5 20" 2GB/250GB; MacBook 2.0GHz - 1Gb/80GB; iPod (video)60Gb
Now they've opened a store in Cambridge, how about one further east eg Chelmsford, Colchester or (dare I say) Ipswich?

PS I moved away from Lakeside (West Thurrock) 3 weeks before they opened the store there - Rats!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
We have a KRCS store in Leicester... it's terrible. Nothing is ever in stock, they don't know when it's coming, never seem to know what's up when my mac goes wrong and get all snotty about everything...

I want a real Apple Store! I went to the Bullring for my Time Capsule and it was mac heaven.

OP
RNDdave
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Air | iPad | iPhone | iPod Classic | iPod Shuffle | no more money
Apple has added Bristol to its list of UK retail store destinations...

Old thread I know - BUT I just noticed Apple are hiring for a Bristol store - WooHoo!

:D :D :D

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.