Couple photos from my phone..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
The camera on my HTC s720 is actually quite good at taking pics. There are a lot of cool modes on it, including a panorama mode. I took a few shots today while I was waiting for my train at the station.

For a 2mp cell phone cam, I thought they turned out great! What do you guys think? Yes, I set it to greyscale if you're wondering

pan2lx1.jpg

---
pan1jz3.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
the second one is interesting. I can only imagine what she's thinking. Was she holding? :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
No Mac : (
is that cartman?

Mean Boy : O lolz

Anyway, on topic, yeah i think the camera is okay for its quality, my Camera Phone is better : P Mine is 3.2 mp though, oh well.

OP
Audio.Trench
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
is that cartman?

Uhh.. No.. Actually, it's my gf wearing my sweater which is huge on her if you must know. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

Mean Boy : O lolz

Anyway, on topic, yeah i think the camera is okay for its quality, my Camera Phone is better : P Mine is 3.2 mp though, oh well.

I wasn't trying to say how awesome my camera was.. I just thought that having a built in panorama mode in a cell phone was nifty.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.