• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

I Just Bought! :)

Reaction score
The New BT DELTA paintball gun!!!

SOOOOOOO AWESOME...looks just like an MP5! :)

Any other paintballer's in here?!

(I felt the need to post this due to my extreme excitement :) )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
Pictures!!! Try get one of you shooting the neighborhood kids. (Kidding!)

OP
M
Reaction score
Pictures!!! Try get one of you shooting the neighborhood kids. (Kidding!)

absolutely....FABULOUS idea :)

I just attached a pic...I havent really had much time to take a pic with it just yet. right now its in about a million pieces cause im oiling and cleaning it...trying to figure out what kind of mod's i want for it :p

I cant believe how real it looks :|

6261.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It may look real now... but once you add an oversized bubble to the top, you wont fool anyone.

OP
M
Reaction score
It may look real now... but once you add an oversized bubble to the top, you wont fool anyone.

HAHA...actually the hopper looks pretty decent on it....

Either way, paintball is AWESOME...ever done it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.66ghz Core 2 duo iMac (20in), 320gb HDD, 4gb DDR3 1066mhz, iPhone 3g (8GB), Nano 4g (16GB)
Nice dude! I used to play... got waaaay to expensive though lol...better things to spend my money on :p..Awesome gun though dude

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
A few times. Never had the time for it or had the money to pay to get shot at by balls of paint. ;)

OP
M
Reaction score
Nice dude! I used to play... got waaaay to expensive though lol...better things to spend my money on :p..Awesome gun though dude

Thanks!!! The gun itself wasnt too bad - you gotta remember some guys spend approx $1,000 on the gun alone! - mine was $338 with taxes....but then i gotta get the electric trigger and electric hopper....so it still needs about $200-300 more before its perfect, but i love it. definitely an awesome, but expensive hobby....

A few times. Never had the time for it or had the money to pay to get shot at by balls of paint. ;)

It is time consuming, my friends and i will play bush or in the arena for hours at a time...but a great way to get active on a sunday afternoon though! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
The way I see it, if you are going to shoot someone, why do it with a ball full of paint? Why half-butt stuff, use a real bullet. That's what I do. Me and my friends... well, old friends, did that all the time. I was good, too good I think? :\

DISCLAIMER: All this is false information. Any similarity to real life situation is entirely coincidental and I in no way can take any responsibility.

OP
M
Reaction score
The way I see it, if you are going to shoot someone, why do it with a ball full of paint? Why half-butt stuff, use a real bullet. That's what I do. Me and my friends... well, old friends, did that all the time. I was good, too good I think? :\

DISCLAIMER: All this is false information. Any similarity to real life situation is entirely coincidental and I in no way can take any responsibility.

And i thought my gun was real/believable....you're a madman!!! :p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Madman? I wouldn't go to far as to say that. Maybe, man with anger problems and extreme liking for guns? Ya, that fits better.

Reaction score
Tippmann woodsballer here. Very fun sport. Props to the A-5 and the Custom Pro!

Nice marker you got there

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
Used to play a long time ago. A friend had a 5 acre junkyard filled with old cars, vans, buses and tons of other things to hide out and fight in. We even had a car with a hatchback that we tore the back off of so two guys could lay in back and shoot out when we drove around. Good times. Do you ever play outside in the dead of winter? Those paintballs really sting when you body, and the balls, are nearly frozen!

If you want to check out some extreme paintball gear, check out this video I just saw a couple hours ago.
http://www.break.com/index/student-builds-paintball-tank.html
Could you imagine showing up to a game with that!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
i played. was very good at it. was sponsored to play in tournaments around here. CXBL.. Canadian Xball League..

now i dont play.

oh well

OP
M
Reaction score
Tippmann woodsballer here. Very fun sport. Props to the A-5 and the Custom Pro!

Nice marker you got there

Thanks!!! I really had to think about it before i bought it. I was originally buying the Spyder RS X, but then we got around to justifying the Delta....In the long run we will actually will be playing more woodsball than anything, so it makes sense, but thanks!!! i hope i like it and it is as good as the ratings are!!!!

Used to play a long time ago. A friend had a 5 acre junkyard filled with old cars, vans, buses and tons of other things to hide out and fight in. We even had a car with a hatchback that we tore the back off of so two guys could lay in back and shoot out when we drove around. Good times. Do you ever play outside in the dead of winter? Those paintballs really sting when you body, and the balls, are nearly frozen!

If you want to check out some extreme paintball gear, check out this video I just saw a couple hours ago.
http://www.break.com/index/student-builds-paintball-tank.html
Could you imagine showing up to a game with that!

I've played a few times, but im just getting into woodsball this year...so it should be interesting. I've only ever played arena, and ive had my fair share of painful shots, i.e; on the tip of the finger...lol

A bunch of my friends are I are going up north to a place called Tobermory, which is still relatively cold during the month of may, and we plan on playin a lot f woods ball :)

That video is crazy by the way :| i think i would have to sit out the round THAT thing would be around...hehe

i played. was very good at it. was sponsored to play in tournaments around here. CXBL.. Canadian Xball League..

now i dont play.

oh well

Ahhh thats too bad....what happened?!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.