Questions

Reaction score
I took the leap and got the black macbook.

Is there any way to get IE for macs? Or if not am I better to get firefox over safari?

Thanks
Dan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Way... way too many specs to list.
IIRC the last version of IE for Mac was about version 5 of IE. As to whether you use firefox over safari, can't tell you. I use both, but I've been using safari more more recently.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro Unibody
I use both Firefox and Safari depending on what I am doing. I would stay clear of IE, but, afaik, there is no current way. I believe Microsoft stopped making IE for Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook, iPod Classic, 8GB 3G iPhone, Time Capsule
I'm a Firefox user myself, but I use Safari as well - you've already got Safari, so download Firefox and see what works best for you.

IE for mac hasn't been available for quite a while. Last version was IE 5, which we used at work and it was awful.

Might also be worth trying Opera - shop around :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac = 20-inch, 2.4GHz Intel Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 320GB HD, Leopard. iPod Nano = 4GB, Silver
I use firefox:) I find it had more options than Safari, but it's a personal choice

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.