Where to get a 16 GB iPhone in New York City?

Reaction score
They seem to be sold out everywhere (Fifth Avenue store, etc.). Correct me if I'm mistaken.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
Try the one on West 14th. Or the one in SoHo (Prince Street). You can also try a AT&T store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
Shortage in iPhones in the stores maybe the apple Gods are sending you a message. Or maybe apple is cutting down on the amount of iPhones in the apple store. It seems this way actually in of a lot of places I watched something on the news about it. There speculating maybe this means a newer model is coming soon. Also speculators are going and buying all the iphones they can in hopes of selling them above retail.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
^^ wishful thinking. They just came out with the 16GB version and there's no way they sold enough yet.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
8 Gb iPhone/MacBook 2.2 Ghz/G5 iMac/ 8Gb iPod touch
True but can you explain the shortage of iPhones? I don't anyone can unless you got some sweet hook ups in that case let us know. Anyway Im thinking and keep on pondering when I think they will release it. I myself do not plan on purchasing the newer model when it arrives. I just don't need lighting speed access and Im happy with what i got i mean faster wont hurt but its not worth buying a new iPhone.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.