How to cause user pix to show in outg.. mail

Reaction score
My mail contains the user pix (same as login pix) in the corner...Mrs. decided to use e-mail but her user pix does not show.... What preference sets this????

Reaction score
My mail contains the user pix (same as login pix) in the corner...Mrs. decided to use e-mail but her user pix does not show.... What preference sets this????

I'm not sure what app you're using to display that (Can't see anything in mail.app) - But the user picture is set by your user account in the accounts part of the system preferences.

M

MacHeadCase

Welcome to Mac-Forums, delbertds. :)

Yeah like Durajim says. Which means you will have to create an account for your wife (if it isn't already done) and she can set it in there. If she sets it in your user account, it will " overwrite" yours.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 5.1 | iMac 7.1 | iMac 12.1 | iMac 19.1 | iPhone 11 Pro | Watch s5
All you need is an entry for her in your Address Book. You can add a pic of her in address book. It will show up in Mail messages from her.

Then, if you IM with her and use adium, you can have adium update her Address Book pic with her aim icon.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Picture 1.png

Picture 2.png

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.