• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Bold names at bottom?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
Just curious, if you are on the main "Home" tab, and scroll to the bottom there is a list of everyone who is online. What does it mean if their name is in bold? Are they viewing a thread, or what does it mean? Been bugging me, heh.

OP
ogacon
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
 15" 2.4 MBP  iPod Classic 80 GB, Silver
No... because some of them are new. And there are not that many mods. :O That is what I thought initially... unless I'm on drugs or something that I don't know about.

EDIT: This is weird, just about half of them were bold. Now no one is... double you tee eff mate?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.