Comments on New website..

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" iMac G4 800MHz 1GB RAM
Not bad for a personal site.

Was reading over your favorites and you said that your favorite machine is a Dual G5 2GHz ( 4 Ghz total ). That is wrong. It is still only 2 GHz, it's just that it can process twice as many instruction per clock cycle ( theoretically ). Adding a second processor doesn't necessarily speed up a computer. It speeds up the processing. The apps need to take advantage of this symetrical desgin to see any performance improvement.

OP
M

MACBeemer

cool

That is a cool website! can i barrow that mad for mac gif for mine i just built mine today its on a free sever for not untill i get my doman name check it out give me some feed back

(outdated link removed)

tell me what you think

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Pwnt
One thing that particularly stood out was your 'under construction' gif. As a general rule, avoid saying 'this site is under construction' - the vast majority of websites out there are always under constant modification and upgrades, so it's a given that most sites you visit are gonna be 'under constuction'.

Secondly, both of you (if you haven't already and are just really good at hiding the right stuff) should consider downloading a blog application/script. Disable the unnecessary features and use it to base your site off.

Apart from that, both of your sites are looking promising. Get some good content up, clean up the designs a bit and you'll be on your way to having a great website.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.