My RC51

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
I wanted to take some pictures so maybe I could sell it. I'll miss my baby, but it was fun while it lasted...may be one day she'll come back to me.

Click on the pics for the Flickr page.

Flash info: Vivitar 285 HV CTO shoot through left 1/1 / Vivitar 285 CTO bare right 1/2 / Canon 580EX II Sarasota Red 1/1 - melted behind.

The 580EX II melted a hole in my gel after about 10 shots.

Vivitar 285 HV CTO shoot through left 1/1 / Vivitar 285 CTO bare right 1/2 / Canon 580EX II Sarasota Red 1/1

Vivitar 285 HV CTO shoot through left 1/1 / Vivitar 285 CTO bare right 1/2 / Canon 580EX II No gel 1/1

And here's the Sarasota Red gel that melted from being on the 580EX II at full power.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15 inch macbook pro, 2.6ghz chip, 4gb ram
I really like the 3rd shot, and how you've not only managed to highlight the subject of the image effectively, but also given just enough light to the background to keep it interesting without making it distracting, and without drawing attention away from the main focus of the image, which is obviously the bike.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.