Finally did it!!

Reaction score
After months of lurking on these forums I have finally took the leap to a Mac. I picked up a 2.4 ghz white mac book this afternoon from the Apple store near my house. I am so excited to finally have one and already the search feature on this forum has answered some basic questions for me. I am sure there will be more bumps in the road as I switch my train of thought over to Mac but after years of using windows based system I am looking forward to the challenge as I am sure the end result will be more than worth it! Now on with the learning!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Congrats!! :D, as you use it more and more, you'll find more and more features that you didn't know about and subsequently you will enjoy it more and more! Hope you enjoy! (sorry for the overuse of 'more' lol)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.16 Macbook
In November I found it weird learning the mac was actually fun. Finding all these new programs to use made me consume way too much beer though ;p

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
In November I found it weird learning the mac was actually fun.

i 100% agree with you here. i thought it was going to be a pain in the you know what to lean a new os. but when i first started up my mbp it was fun and entertaining to learn it. no regrets here and im never going back.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.