It's been a while

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2 GHz 2GB Ram 120GB Hard Drive
As an old dude of 58 who has played with computers for about 20 years. I left the dark side about 6 months ago and purchased my MBP. My HP desktop sits in my office and collects dust. I start it up every now and then so it can do its usual updates of software...yawn! God...it is so friggin slooooow! But, I hang on to it, because it is my hub for my printer and my wife's computer. But, I never use it for anything anymore. I do not, for the life of me...understand why anyone would want a pc.....after experiencing the modern day MAC. What used to be a tool that I used occasionally....my MAC is truly apart of me. I have Photoshop Elements 6 loaded with iPhoto 08 and it is so much fun to play with these two programs with my new Canon Rebel camera...I'm blathering....but I can't help it......I'm giddy!!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
haha good to hear you are having a wonderful switch. hope it keeps going well :)

Reaction score
I too hung onto my old pc for almost 2 yrs after making the switch. Finally gave it away, it was just sitting in the closet collecting dust. Mac's have a way of spoiling us, in a good way. :Angry-Tongue:

OP
J
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MBP 2.2 GHz 2GB Ram 120GB Hard Drive
Who would ever

Buy two of something normally. One of anything is usually good enough. But, there my HP sits in all its glory. Wireless mouse, ergonomic keyboard, tons of memory, excellent graphics card. Fabulous speaker system for iTunes. Beautiful flat screen monitor. And there is sits! If I could sell it for a fraction for what I paid for....I would. But, nobody is in the market for a used tower. Ya know....as I type...I think I actually hate the thing. Booting up with all the spyware protection....virus protection....defrag this defrag that. Update this...update that....how 'bout just running? That's a novel idea.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Well, you could always get a Mac to replace it and than install windows using BootCamp or parallels for any windows stuff you need ;) Glad you're enjoying your Mac :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.