Thank you Mac Forum

Reaction score
Hello
I've wanted to buy a mbp for over a year now. I have been into computers since the days of DOS 6. So recently I got into this forum reading page after page. My financial advisor (the wife) came through to see what I was up to the other night. "you reading that again, why dont you just order the thing and be done with it". Enough said, you dont have to tell me twice.
So I've ordered my first mac a 17" mbp due to be delivered within two weeks. I'm well happy.
Thanks again to the forum, if it hadnt been for this I still might be having dreams about owning one.:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook- 2.2GHz, 1gb RAM, 160GB, Double-Layer Superdrive.
Haha that's great! Hope you enjoy it!.. although I'm sure you will ;)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
My financial advisor (the wife) came through to see what I was up to the other night. "you reading that again, why dont you just order the thing and be done with it".

That's funny! My financial advisor (the wife) sorta did the same to me as I was browsing the forums over and over again. Instead of letting me buy one she surprised me with my i-Mac as a birthday gift. Congrats on the MBP! I know you'll love it.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook (early 2006): 1.83 GHz Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 250 GB HDD, OSX Leopard and iPod 5th Gen 30GB
Welcome to the wonderful world of mac mate :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Pro 8x3.0ghz 12gb ram 8800GT , MBP 2.16 2GB Ram 17 inch.
congrats I hope you enjoy your computer when it comes.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro, White macbook, iMac
You won't regret it.
I know i don't.

OP
P.S. Taker
Reaction score
Thanks guys, I'm really excited about this computer, even more so than previous ones I've bought.
I really enjoy this forum, everyone seems really friendly.
I think something has happend to the world since I ordered my mac! Time seems to have slowed down, I cant beleave its only been 12 hours, he he

Reaction score
I enjoyed that post - what a smart "financial advisor" you have!! :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MBP, 2.5ghz, 4 gig Ram, 250 hard drive, 512 nvidia
Yes my financial adviser TOLD me to buy a MBP since I had returned a few laptops back.....she obviously liked the look. Best financial advice I have ever received. LOL

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, iPad 2 64, 2 x iPod Touch, MBA, 2 x iPhone 3g
I waited the two weeks, it arrived, it's better than I dared hope for and is a joy to use.

Biggest problem is un-doing the Windows ways in my head. It will however come with time.

The machine is SO tactile, the styling is superb and it is QUICK!

Enjoy

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.