Well Hello!!

Reaction score
After many years of wanting to switch (FPS gaming kept me a Windows user) I finally picked up my first ever Mac. I ended up with the black MacBook. I initially picked up the mid-level white one, but with the top case already exhibiting a bit of warping I feared that the cracking wouldn't be too far behind so back to Fry's it went.

A quick stop by an Apple storefront and a quick consultation at the genius bar about the top case problem I had my fears put at ease. And then, a 10% discount offer from the store manager I bumped myself up to the sexy black book!!

While I still have 2 XP based PC's in my home (one for gaming, the other for media) my HP laptop is up on craigslist and my MacBook is rocking Garage Band in my recording room!!!

I'm still getting used to getting around and figuring out where everything is, but I am really liking it. Next up, media pc being replaced by a Mac Mini!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP, 13.3" || iMac 20" 2.16 GHz C2D, 250 GB HD, 2 GB RAM, || 32GB i-Phone 4 || 32GB AT&T 3G iPad
Congrats!! You won't be dissappointed. ;D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
welcome aboard

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook/iphone/ipod nano/ipod shuffle
Welcome and congrats on your blackbook. i am sure you will enjoy it

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mid 2009 MacBook Pro  Mid 2007 iMac  4G iPod Touch  iPhone 4S  iPad
Welcome! I have one suggestion for you: Go ahead and take pictures of your PCs ... it won't be long before you'll want to sell them, as well!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.