Portable device

M

mac18

Hey guys,

I am looking for a portable electronics solution. I need a phone, organizer, and media player (music and possibly video) that can sync and connect to my iBook G4. I would like to consolidate all these features into only one or possibly two devices that are currently available or will be available in the near future. Any help you guys could give would be great!!!

P.S.
I know the Treo 600 has all of these in one device, but in my opinion it looks a little nerdy for a teenager.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 24" 3 GHz 3 gigs of ram & 2004 PowerBook
mac18 said:
Hey guys,

I am looking for a portable electronics solution. I need a phone, organizer, and media player (music and possibly video) that can sync and connect to my iBook G4. I would like to consolidate all these features into only one or possibly two devices that are currently available or will be available in the near future. Any help you guys could give would be great!!!

P.S.
I know the Treo 600 has all of these in one device, but in my opinion it looks a little nerdy for a teenager.

You could get the Moterola v710. At the moment it cant sync over bluetooth (u can sill do it over a usb cable) yet but rumers have it that thier will be a firmware update for it so it can. Its a great phone and it plays movies, mp3's takes mpeg 4 video and 1.2 megapixal photos.

OP
M

m1k

Howabout a combo of the iPod mini and cheap LG cellphone.

The iPod mini plays music and it's also a pretty good organizer. You can put your calendar, etc. on it. And it's supersexy, and not nerdy at all. I have a really cheap LG cellphone, and although it has a black and white LCD display and like no other features, I love it because its battery life is 10+ days on standby mode. Seriously. it's pretty darn crazy.

Get this combo, and you'll be happy. Plus it's a lot cheaper than buying one gadget, by far. (PS the cellphone I have is this model I think, or something that looks a lot like this model http://www.lge.com/catalog/prodmode...lobalSuffix=000000&unit=NOTHING&model=NOTHING )

Good luck!

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.