Complete removal of applications

Reaction score
Help.
I tried to transfer my Quickbooks data from my windows PC, and due to some specifics ended up with a failed install. I want to try to reinstall the QB program, but can't get it completely off. When I reinstall it already has my previously entered info. I have a new Mac with OSX 10.5.2 installed.
Intuit has not been able to help so far.
Alex

Reaction score
Run a search of the Mac hard drive for Quickbooks, and trash everything it finds.

I have less faith in Spotlight finding everything, though, than I have with a free search program called EasyFind that you can download at versiontracker.com, among other places.

EasyFind searches in places that Spotlight doesn't, and it does not depend, as Spotlight does, on an indexing of the drive that could also miss stuff.

With EasyFind, a right click will trash files. But choosing Reveal in Finder, also with a right click, will take you to any files, among them those that may be deleted — depending on where they are — only by dragging them to the trash.

The price is right, too.

Reaction score
AppDelete to remove everything...spotlight to find it.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.