• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Sooper Fast!
Welcome to the most sacred holiday known to man kind. I'll be celebrating in about an hour. I already had my corn beef and cabbage for breakfast.

Everyone that is celebrating, be safe and have fun!

P.S. And I'm one year older today so that could have something to do with it O:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Ibook G4 12" 1.2, 32 gig iPad
Congrats on your birthday!! What did you get yourself? The older I get I wish I could add more memory and a larger hard drive.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
I'm a year older today as well. I don't think I'm having any corned beef tonight though; I've got a mid-term at 7pm.

F

Fallooza

its not a holiday unless you get the day off paid. now back ta work all of you.:)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac Mini Core i7 2012 | White 2009 MacBook 2 Ghz | 733 Mhz G4 Quicksilver
I am just sipping my Guinness as we speak :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP l iPhone l iPod
irish car bombs here i come.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
I had about 15 beers tonight, all for $8, no better way to celebrate than that.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook 2.16ghz White
Welcome to the most sacred holiday known to man kind. I'll be celebrating in about an hour. I already had my corn beef and cabbage for breakfast.

Everyone that is celebrating, be safe and have fun!

P.S. And I'm one year older today so that could have something to do with it O:)

Ewww who actually eats corn beef and cabbage I never even heard of it as a meal lol. Is it traditional in America?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.